Franchise With Us. Call (844) 289-7782 Today!
What is the best location for a Planet Sub franchise?
- Urban settings
- Retail and shopping districts with strong anchors
- College towns
- Regional shopping and entertainment districts
- Business parks and areas with a bustling daytime population
- Some suburban/residential areas, depending on the population size — we prefer over 25,000 strong 1 mile demos.
- Median income at or above $50,000.
What is the ideal site criteria for a Planet Sub franchise?
- 1600 – 2500 square feet would be an ideal size, but we’re always looking at non-traditional spaces.
- Minimum of 25 ft. frontage
- 400 amp three-phase power is generally required
- 1 ton HVAC per 150 sq. ft. preferred
- 10 year base term with 5 year options
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for informational purposes only. Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of one of these states, or a country whose laws regulate the offer and sale of franchises, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your jurisdiction.