The gluten-free diet has exploded in popularity over the past few years. Health-conscious dieters and people with celiac disease have helped make gluten-free food more mainstream.
Of course, as when any diet grows in popularity, there are those looking to capitalize on the trend with not-so-great intentions. Some restaurants may boast gluten-free food without considering cross-contamination; others might feature gluten-free offerings that are way too costly.
PSUB won’t stand for that. We’re all about simple, from-scratch stuff, and that includes our gluten-free food.
From sandwiches to lettuce wraps to cookies and more, we’ve got gluten-free food so good, you won’t miss the wheat. Call (469) 262-6655 or order online today to see what all the fuss is about.
Scrumptious, From-Scratch Gluten-Free Bread
One of the many things that sets Planet Sub apart is our fresh-baked from-scratch bread. You might be surprised to learn that many of our locations offer our delicious bread in a gluten-free option. Since we make all our bread in-house, we’re careful about cross-contamination, too.
Ready to taste our gluten-free food? Head to Planet Sub to try our gluten-free bread, call (469) 262-6655, or online.
Gluten-Free On the Go?
Anyone who eats gluten-free knows that it can be hard to find food that isn’t costly, let alone gluten-free food that’s made fresh and fast. Planet Sub features an appetizing array of gluten-free sandwiches that you can call ahead and pick up, order online, or even have delivered, including:
- The Super Hero: Salami, Pepperoni, Capicola, Provolone, Lettuce, Banana Peppers, Oil & Vinegar, and Oregano.
- Buffalo Chicken: Signature Chicken, Homemade Southwest Sauce, Cheddar, Lettuce, and, Tomatoes.
- Dagwood’s Dream: Premium Roast Beef, Smoked Ham, Pastrami, Provolone, Onions, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Horseradish
- Pesto Bello: Provolone, Cheddar, Roasted Portobello Mushrooms, Red Peppers, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Tomato-Garlic Pesto
- Creamy Crab: Surimi Crab, Bacon, Cream Cheese, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Mayonnaise