At Planet Sub, we are constantly working towards making our site more accessible to everyone, no matter their ability or technology. It is our goal to serve as many people as we can. This “work in progress” includes, but is not limited to:
- Captions and descriptions for audio and video content.
- Ensuring all functionality and content are fully operable using a keyboard.
- Minimizing flashing content.
- Including a default human language for every page.
- Providing instructions when user input is required.
- Conforming to W3C specifications.
- Meeting requirements for color combinations.
- Offering an adaptable layout so content is not limited to a single display method.
- Giving error message suggestions to users.
- Granting ability to resize text up to 200 percent.
Please note that, through your feedback, we intend to keep users apprised of any reported issues here, and we will be working hard to correct each one as they arise.
Looking for Better Accessibility?
We want to hear from you. Becoming 508-compliant is an ongoing journey and we are eager to hear your concerns about how we can make this website more accessible. Please use the form below to reach out to us and we look forward to beginning this conversation.